NORTH VIETNAM TOUR:
HANOI- HOA LU-TRANG AN-HALONG- BAI TU LONG
(6 DAYS/5 NIGHTS)
Day 1: HANOI – CITY TOURS (B)
- 8:00 Meet our guide and full day for exploring the fascinating city of Hanoi where old and new things blend together, Vietnamese, Chinese and French cultures mix together.
- Activities: a pleasant walk around the peaceful Ho Chi Minh area, visit HCM Mausoleum, HCM’s stilt house and garden, the One Pillar pagoda,. Take another pleasant walk at the beautiful Temple of Literature – the symbol of Hanoi.
- Afternoon, visit the Vietnamese Ethnology Museum, visit the Ngoc Son temple, the Hoan Kiem Lake. Finally take a nice walk through the famous 36 busy streets of the Old Quarter and shopping.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: HANOI – NINH BINH – TRANG AN GROTTOS – HOA LU TEMPLES – TAM COC (B)
- 08:30: Your guide will pick you up at the hotel, transfer to Ninh Binh province to visit Trang An tourist attraction.
- 11:00 Take a fantastic rowing boat ride to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers.
- 13:00 Have lunch at a local restaurant (not included)
- 14:30 visit Hoa Lu – The Ancient Capital and the remaining two temples of Dinh King & Le King dated back to the 11th century.
- 16:00 Transfer to Tam Coc. Check in a resort. Time at leisure.
- Overnight in Tam Coc
Day 3: TAM COC – HANOI (B)
- 8:30 after breakfast at the resort, enjoy a hand-rowed sampan ride to visit the amazing Tam Coc Caves the scenery of which is called “Halong Bay inland”. This boat ride is a bit different from the boat ride in Trang An in the previous day. Then, visit Bich Dong pagoda built on Ngu Nhac Mountain.
- 12:00 Check out the resort and drive back to Hanoi. Time at leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: HANOI – HALONG – BAI TU LONG BAY- NO PRIVATE GUIDE (B/L/D)
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel by the shuttle bus of the Indochina Junk.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
- 16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
There is an in-house English speaking guide on boat
- 7.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
- 12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
- 13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
- 16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
- 17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
- 19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: HALONG – HANOI –NO GUIDE (B/BR)
- 06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
- 08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 16.45 – 17.30: Arrive at a hotel in Hanoi.