Memorable Vietnam Exploration
MEMORABLE VIETNAM EXPLORATION
(15 DAYS/14 NIGHTS)
Day 1: HANOI (G)
- Arrive Hanoi airport , meet our guide and transfer for hotel check in Time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – LAOCAI BY NIGHT TRAIN (Guide/B)
- Full day for exploring the fascinating city of Hanoi where old and new things blend together, Vietnamese, Chinese and French cultures mix together. Activities: a pleasant walk around the peaceful Ho Chi Minh area, visit HCM Mausoleum, HCM’s stilt house and garden, the One Pillar pagoda. Take another pleasant walk at the beautiful Temple of Literature, visit the Vietnamese Women Museum.
- Afternoon enjoy a fantastic rickshaw ride through the bustle and hustle of Hanoi Old Quarter. Finally take a fascinating walk through the famous 36 busy streets of the Old Quarter and shopping.
- 20:00 Transfer by car to the train station for check-in. Boarding on the Fanxipan night train Hanoi – Lao Cai
- Private cabin of 4 soft berths for 4 persons. PRIVATE GUIDE ON TRAIN
- Overnight on train.
Day 3: SAPA (G/B)
- Early morning arrival in Laocai, meet our driver to go up to Sapa. Have breakfast at hotel restaurant and rest after night train.
- 9:00 Transfer to a point where you will start the 4 km light trekking to Lao Chai village of Black H’mong People and Ta Van village of Giay people on easy paths, mostly down hill, altitude is between 1,400m – 1,600m. There will be many photo stops on the way.
- 13:00 Transfer back to Sapa by car. Free time for relaxing.
- Overnight in Sapa.
Day 4: SAPA – HANOI (G/B)
- 9:00am check out the hotel, have another trekking tour to Suoi Ho village , Ma Tra village inhabited by the H’Mong people. Then transfer by car to visit Ta Phin village of red Dao people (walk around the village) and transfer back to Hanoi
- 18:00. Arrive Hanoi . Hotel check in.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: HANOI – HALONG (G/B/L/D)
- 8h00: Check out the hotel and transfer to Halong by private car with guide.
- 12h15: Board a Junk, check-in registration.
- 12h45: Start cruise.
- 13h00: Have lunch aboard.
- 13h30: A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay, visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, visit Sung Sot cave and a swim at Titov beach.
- 17h30: Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset.
- 19h30: Enjoy dinner on board.
- 21h00: Fishing or relax and spending a night on board.
- Enjoy fabulous seafood, stunning sceneries, and water activities: swimming, kayaking (excluded), and fishing.
- Overnight aboard.
Day 6: HALONG – HANOI – HUE (G/B/BR)
- After breakfast on the boat, enjoy cruising around the bay, have a brunch on the boat instead of lunch.
- Arrival at Halong harbor, transfer back to Hanoi airport.
- Take the flight to Hue.
- Upon arrival at the airport in Hue, meet our guide and transfer to check in a hotel.
- Overnight in Hue.
Day 7: HUE (G/B)
- 8:00 After breakfast at hotel, meet our guide and take a lovely boat trip on the Perfume River to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda, visit King Tu Duc Tomb.
- Visit the Imperial Citadel where the last monarchy of the Nguyen Dynasty was seated. You will have great chance to learn about the Vietnamese history and traditional architecture as well as enjoy the meditative atmosphere of this place. And you should not miss the interesting Dong Ba market.
- Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: HUE – HOIAN (G/B/)
- 9:00 check out the hotel and enjoy scenic drive to Hoi An via the Lang Co beach and Hai Van pass.
- Arrival in Hoian in the afternoon, a very charming ancient town, another World Heritage site in Vietnam.
- Visit the History museum, the market, the old Tan Ky house, the Chinese Phuc Kien temple, the Japanese bridge, the silk factory.
- Hotel check in and time as leisure.
- Overnight in Hoian.
Day 9: HOIAN COUNTRYSIDE TOUR – BIKING – BOATING – FISHING – FARMING – COOKING (G/B/L)
- 8:00 start a very interesting day with a nice bike ride from the hotel to Co Co river. Get on a boat and enjoy cruising through a fishing area. You can join in the fishing activities with local fishermen. Then get on small bamboo baskets to row into a palm plantation and have fun with catching crabs. Arrival at a fisherman’s home to enjoy some tea, sweet and talking to the hosts.
- 11:00 Continue to bike to Tra Que village where you will be welcome with a nice fresh drink. Take a walk around the vegetable village famous for herbs. The villages still use century-old traditional techniques to plant vegetables and herbs manually.
- Then change into farmer’s clothes and pick up farmer’s tools to join farmers working in the fields.
- Our farmer describes the traditional farming methods while we help fertilize the garden using seaweed from the local river, and then water it using huge tin cans strapped to our back. Then we pick vegetables and herbs, and learning how to wrap them to prevent damage.
- Many of the local herbs are used by the farmers for traditional village medicines. You will have a chance to enjoy the herbal foot massage with a real farmer concept.
- It’s now time to try making the village specialties named “Tam Huu” spring rolls – using the local herbs and vegetables we have just picked or Xeo Cake (Banh Xeo). We then sit down and enjoy a lovely local meal.
- Bike back to Hoian and relax at the hotel.
- Overnight in Hoian.
Day 10: HOIAN – NO GUIDE (-/B/-/-/-)
- Free time for relaxing on the beach. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 11: HOIAN – NHA TRANG (G/B)
- 5:00 Check out the hotel with breakfast box, meet our driver (no guide) and transfer to airport, take the flight to Nhatrang.
- Upon arrival, meet our guide and transfer to visit Long Son pagoda, Dam market, Po Nagar temple.
- Afternoon, Enjoy a mud bath at a hot spring (not included) or free time for relaxation at the beach on the island.
- Hotel check in.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 12: NHA TRANG BOAT TOUR (G/B/)
- 8:00 After breakfast, meet our guide at the hotel and transfer to the pier, take a boat trip to Mun island where you can swim and snorkel to see coral reefs and fish.
- 13:00 Cruise back to the Tre island for lunch (Excluded). Cruise back to the harbor and transfer back to the hotel and free time on your own.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 13: NHA TRANG – HCMC (G/B/-/-/-)
- 9:00 Check out the hotel, meet our guide and transfer to airport take the flight to HCMC:
- Meet your Guide in HCM Cty and transfer to visit Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum, The Reunification Palace (outside), Notre Dame Cathedral. End of day with Ben Thanh Market.
- Overnight in HCMC.
Day 14: HCMC – MEKONG DELTA (G/B-L)
- 7AM After breakfast, transfer to Cai Be – Mekong Delta By boat enjoy Cai Be floating market in the morning, then you visit the workshop village, where you can see how to make Pop rice, Pop corn, rice paper, Coconut Candy, fish sauce, soya sauce…
- Take boat and rowing boat to see the beautiful landscape on the Binh Hoa Phuoc, Dong Phu, Hoa Ninh Island, visit flower garden enjoy Amateur music, the spirit of Mekong people to make life more colorful (Boat tour long from 5 to 6 hours).
- Boat to Vinh Long and transfer back to Hochiminh Cty.
- Overnight in Hochiminh City.
Day 15: HCMC – SIEM REAP (G)
- Free time by your own till departure.