WONDERFUL HANOI – SAPA – HALONG
(5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS)
Day 1: ARRIVAL HANOI WITH GUIDE
- Arrival in Hanoi, the centuries-old beautiful capital of Vietnam, meet your guide and transfer to visit HCM’s stilt house and garden, the One Pillar pagoda. Take another pleasant walk at the beautiful Temple of Literature.
- Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple. Take a fascinating trishaw ride through the hustle and bustle of the old quarter. Then enjoy walking in the famous 36 busy streets of the Old Quarter. Hotel check in.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG WITH GUIDE – LAO CAI BY NIGHT TRAIN (B/L)
- 7:00 After breakfast, meet out guide and transfer to Halong, a World Heritage site, get on a boat trip in Halong Bay to view multi-shaped rocks. Enjoy a nice fresh seafood lunch on boat and visit the Thien Cung cave. Admiring the gorgeous scenery, enjoy taking nice pictures and relaxation.
- Later in the afternoon depart Halong to Hanoi with a stopover at Dong Trieu Pottery village – one of the most famous ceramic production areas in the north of Vietnam.
- The guests can come back to the hotel to take a shower at the public toilet of the hotel before boarding the night train (no room is reserved any more).
- 20:00 Transfer to the train station. Boarding on the night train Fanxipan/sapa night train Hanoi – Lao Cai 21:10 05:30 – 4 persons in 1 air-conditioning cabin of 4 soft berths – no private guide on the train.
- Overnight on train.
Day 3: SAPA WITH GUIDE (B)
- 5:30 Early morning arrival in Laocai, meet our guide to go up to Sapa. Have breakfast at hotel restaurant and rest after night train. (No room reserved for early check-in).
- 9:00 Transfer to a point where you will start the 4 km light trekking to Lao Chai village of Black H’mong People on easy path, mostly down hill, altitude is between 1,400m – 1,600m. There will be many photo stops on the way.
- 10:30 From Lao Chai, walk down hill and on easy path again to Ta Van village of Day people. This walk is about 2 – 3 km and altitude decreases to about 1,400 – 1,300m. There will be many photo stops on the way.
- 13:00 Transfer back to Sapa by car. Time at leisure.
- Overnight in Sapa.
Day 4: SAPA – HANOI BY BUS – NO GUIDE (B)
- Morning free time for relaxation.
- 12:00 check out the hotel and leave your luggage at the lobby. Free time on your own.
- 14:00 walk to Sapa express bus station www.sapaexpress.com at 02 Fanxipan street (around 1 km) to depart for Hanoi.
- Arrival in Hanoi around 21:30, meet our driver (no guide) and transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
- Morning, meet our driver (no guide) and transfer to airport for flight back home.
End of services